Starting salary circa £28,000pa plus company car. Location: flexible.
BASC is looking for an individual who will provide pivotal support in developing wildfowling policy and help organise and contribute to the wide range of skills that BASC has at its disposal to safeguard the future of wildfowling.
There will be the need for regular contact with wildfowling joint councils, non-shooting organisations, statutory agencies, public bodies and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- An in-depth practical knowledge of wildfowling
- A background in developing policy and influencing policy makers
- Ability to develop and manage partnerships
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good communication with written word and public speaking
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Experience of writing articles, organising events and promoting specific aims
A close connection with shooting sports and knowledge of the countryside
Further information and an application form may be downloaded from our website www.basc.org.uk alternatively please contact the HR department, BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham LL12 0HL. Telephone: 01244 573002. E-mail: email@example.com. Please quote reference WO/NOV/17. The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 19/11/2017.
Previous applicants need not reapply, applications will automatically be considered.