£5,900 per programme
This is the only MSc in Environmental Toxicology & Pollution Monitoring in the United Kingdom. Since 1999, we have had over 200 successful graduates. With over 30 years’ experience of teaching Environmental Toxicology, and 19 years teaching via online distance learning, the course team has a significant track record in Ecotoxicology education. This course investigates why pollution occurs, what the risks are to both humans and the environment, and what approaches to management we might have. The specific objectives of the course are to develop an understanding of:
• The general mechanisms of toxicity.
• The basis of setting environmental quality standards.
• The behaviour of contaminants in water, air and soil.
• The legislative controls on contaminants.
• Analysing large datasets using techniques such as Geographic Infomation Systems.
Want to find out more about this course? It is FREE to do so, you just need to log in to enjoy full access to this course, and nearly 2,000 other conservation training courses.