Are you struggling or unhappy in your career? Do you need more direction and practice steps to get you moving in the right direction and turn your career all the way up to 11?
In this free webinar from Conservation Careers, we’ll be talking to Dr Rachel Morris about How to Find Career Happiness.
Rachel Morris is a GP, executive coach and speaker, specializing in resilience in the workplace.
She provides training and coaching to help people transform how they approach life, enabling them to survive and thrive in their work.
During the live event you’ll learn:
- Why you might be unhappy in your careers. The root causes and why people may choose the wrong path.
- What might be holding you back from making a career change?
- How you can identify a career which will give you greater happiness?
- What practical things you can do right now towards greater career happiness
- When | Monday 11th May 7:30 pm UK time.
- Where | The event will be held via Zoom.
- How | Please register your details below to reserve your place and get sent details for how to participate.