Leading Outdoor Learning
Inspiring everyone to be curious, knowledgeable, passionate and caring about our environment.
The main purpose of the role will be supporting the management of the office systems and to provide critical support to the learning location team to enable a highly efficient working environment. This would include overseeing and maintaining the booking system, producing invoices, and delivering the highest level of customer service and care at all times.
Base – FSC Preston Montford, near Shrewsbury
Up to £18,447 per annum (pro-rata)
20 hours per week (annualised, permanent)
Field Studies Council
The post holder will require a Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, to include English, or appropriate vocational experience; experience of working within an administrative role; and experience of interacting with customers via phone and email. Key to this appointment will be a flexible approach and willingness to adapt to changes within the learning location along with a positive contribution to a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
We ask that you have –
- A positive and passionate work attitude
- A desire to show pride in all aspects of your work
- A flexible approach with a willingness to adapt to changes
- An ability to work using your own initiative both independently and as a competent, effective team member
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect
- A commitment and contribution to improving FSC’s environmental performance
- A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
- Holidays – pro rata of 28 days inc bank holidays (increases with length of service – up to 5 extra days)
- Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Friendly Team
- Free parking
- FSC Workwear
- Training & Development
- Happy to talk flexible working!
- Accommodation and food during working hours can be provided on a chargeable basis
Please refer to the job description for full details of the responsibilities of the role.
As an Investors in People charity, we realise that to achieve our vision we need diverse teams of staff who have a wide range of skills, a real passion for the work of the charity and a pride in their role within it! No matter what role you perform at the FSC, everyone can make a difference and every role is vital to delivering our mission and vision…if this inspires you, we would love to hear from you.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please call Liz Wilcox on 01743 852040. We look forward to receiving your application in due course.
Applications will be considered upon arrival.
Interviews to be arranged online accordingly. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email.