- Assistant Ecologist
- Competative Salary, pensionable.
We have a current vacancy for a home-based assistant ecologist. This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Ecologists on a varied range of projects throughout the UK.
- A degree or equivalent in Ecology or a relevant discipline,
- Demonstratable general knowledge of UK Flora and Fauna
- Experienced in habitats/plants to enable competent Phase I survey
- Excellent writing and computing capabilities,
- Full, UK driving licence and vehicle
- Ability to stay away from home for extended periods
- Consultancy experience is advantageous however not necessary,
- CIEEM membership is advantageous,
- Protected Species Licence(s)/experience are advantageous.
The Assistant Ecologist will work together with our team of Ecologists supporting field surveys, collecting data, helping with impact assessments, planning-related work and helping with mapping and report writing.
We will equip a home office including IT, provide training and experience in those areas most suited to your skill set, provide a pension and TOIL for those extra hours
Starting salary: £20k+ depending on experience
To apply, send a CV together with a covering letter, to:
no later than 30th September 2022. The successful applicant will be expected to start as soon in October 2022 as possible.