Leading Outdoor Learning
Inspiring everyone to be curious, knowledgeable, passionate and caring about our environment.
To support with all aspects of the HR function, with a specific focus on recruitment, and providing administrative support and back up for all HR matters as required; ensuring a proactive, efficient and professional support service is delivered to both external customers and internal colleagues and teams. As a first point of contact for customers telephoning and emailing Human Resources it is imperative that the post holder delivers the highest level of customer service and care at all times.
The post holder will require a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent (to in! clude English); have a recognised HR qualification e.g. CIPD (or be working towards); experience working in HR / Recruitment; experience working with HR software and ATS systems; experience of recruitment and selection; the ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality; working knowledge of HR processes; and be proficient in the use of standard office software. Working within a small busy HR team, you will be highly organised with the ability to focus and prioritise workload.
Assistant HR Officer
Base – Negotiable (Occasional travel to HO Shrewsbury required)
Up to £20,787 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We ask that you have –
- A positive and passionate work attitude
- A desire to show pride in all aspects of your work
- A flexible approach with a willingness to adapt to changes
- An ability to work using your own initiative both independently and as a competent, effective team member
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect
- A commitment and contribution to improving FSC’s environmental performance
- A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
- Holidays – pro rata of 28 days inc bank holidays (increases with length of service – up to 5 extra days)
- Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Friendly Team
- Free parking
- Training & Development
- Happy to talk flexible working!
Please refer to the job description for full details of the responsibilities of the role.
As an Investors in People charity, we realise that to achieve our vision we need diverse teams of staff who have a wide range of skills, a real passion for the work of the charity and a pride in their role within it. No matter what role you perform at the FSC, everyone can make a difference and every role is vital to delivering our mission and vision…if this inspires you, we would love to hear from you.
The closing date for receipt of your completed application is midnight on Monday 30th August 2021
Interviews are scheduled to take place at FSC Head Office or via Zoom on Friday 3rd September 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email.