This listing has expired.
Position: Education Officer (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £29,968 pa
Deadline: 21 December 2018 16:59 GMT
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual as Education Officer on a maternity cover contract (up to 12 months, beginning mid- February 2019). You will have excellent organisation and interpersonal skills to lead on the education and careers projects and events throughout the year. Our biggest pitch of all is that you get to help design, participate in and deliver our very popular summer schools and careers resources.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for education and careers projects, with the support of the External Affairs team, including joint work with partner organisations
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Society’s education and careers strategy
- Develop programmes and teaching materials that raise awareness of ecological topics and career pathways suitable across all ages
- Providing secretariat support to ad hoc groups and the Education and Careers Committee, including arrangement of meetings and production of minutes
- Support other BES initiatives as required
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Amy Padfield, Education Manager
Please submit your CV, and covering letter via email to HR Team no later than Friday 21st December 2018 at 16:59 GMT