If you have always been looking for an opportunity to play a role in nature conservation but always wondered how and if the right opportunity would come along. This traineeship may be for you. This traineeship is ideal for career changers and starters.
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging individual to take on our Community & Communications Trainee role. We want your transferable skills and your passion and interest in community engagement, marketing, and communications.
In this role, you will support our Marketing and Wilder Communities teams to deliver forward-thinking programmes and content for the Green Recovery Challenge Fund 2 project. The role will involve working with the community and using your creativity to produce engaging content for a wide range of platforms and audiences.
This role will have a part in delivering the Green Recovery Challenge Fund 2 project. It is an exciting opportunity to work within and alongside a project team in a broad conservation organisation.
What will you gain:
- knowledge and experience of producing content for a range of platforms and audiences
- knowledge and experience of community engagement in wildlife conservation
- wider training opportunities to support your professional and personal development
This role might be right for you if:
- you have a willingness to learn new skills
- you have great attention to detail and communication skills
- you are creative and flexible to the demands of the role
- you have a friendly and supportive approach
We are happy to talk flexible working!
This role will be based at our office in Middleton although a balance of home and office working will be allowed. We are a local charity so applicants should be easily able to access our office and other locations around the county.