This listing has expired.
Base is negotiable, but with the requirement to work in FSC Head Office or at an FSC Centre, 1-2 days per week.
Apprentice Salary is £9,380 per annum plus benefits.
37.5 hours per week.
Field Studies Council
Leading Outdoor Learning
Inspiring everyone to be curious, knowledgeable, passionate and caring about our environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Field Studies Council (FSC), one of the UK’s leading providers of outdoor environmental education. FSC is a pioneering environmental education charity committed to enabling people discover, explore, understand and be inspired by the world around us. Established in 1943, our network of Learning Locations provides day and residential courses for all ages, from young children to retired adults, from schools and communities throughout the UK, reaching many others through our publications and community-based programmes.
We are seeking a Customer Relations Apprentice to work in our Central Sales and Customer Relations team. The purpose of this apprenticeship position is to:
- To study towards and gain a Customer Services qualification (Level 2).
- To gain valuable experience of general customer service, sales and reception activities.
- To continually monitor your achievement of targets.
Key to this appointment will be a flexible approach and willingness to adapt to changes, along with a positive contribution.
Please refer to the job description for full details of the responsibilities of the role.
We ask that you have –
- A positive and passionate work attitude
- A desire to show pride in all aspects of your work
- A flexible approach with a willingness to adapt to changes
- An ability to work using your own initiative both independently and as a competent, effective team member
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect
- A commitment and contribution to improving FSC’s environmental performance
- A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
- Holidays – 28 day excluding bank holidays (increases with length of service – up to 2 extra days)
- Sick Pay
- 24hr Counselling Helpline Service
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Friendly Team
- Free parking
- FSC Work wear
- Training & Development
- Happy to talk flexible working!
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please contact Jane Jones via email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of your application is 26 June 2022.
Interviews will be held as appropriate via Zoom or at a location to be confirmed on 4 July 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by telephone and/or email.