This listing has expired.
The National Wildlife Federation believes that in order to save wildlife and ourselves, we need to ensure that everyone in America has clean air and water, safe communities, easy and equitable access to the daily benefits of nature, and protection from the ravages of climate change. These basic needs, equally necessary and urgent for all people, are foundational to bringing the conservation movement and ethos into the 21st century.
To support our mission, we are seeking a Digital Campaigns Coordinator to join our team. As the Digital Campaigns Coordinator, you will assist the team with creating a digital presence to support the advocacy and fundraising efforts of the National Wildlife Federation. You’ll work collaboratively with teams across the Federation to create email, social media, and web content that is engaging, on-brand, and on-target, while listening to and representing the voices of our members, supporters, partners, and followers. You’ll also support the Federation’s advocacy, fundraising, and program goals, uncovering opportunities, overcoming challenges, and fueling success across multiple engagement platforms. This is a DC based position, either in our DC or Reston, VA office.
- Develop integrated campaigns utilizing action alerts, fundraising appeals, social media content, and website copy to support the Federation’s revenue, advocacy, and program goals.
- Work as part of a collaborative team to develop and implement effective and authentic digital engagement strategies and campaigns across a range of issues and conservation priorities.
- Serve as a knowledgeable and accessible resource about digital content, engagement strategies, and campaigns, helping our teams and partners achieve desired outcomes while further building the Federation’s brand and profile.
- Analyze performance metrics and monitor progress toward goals, fine-tuning strategies as necessary. Evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies and use these insights to inform continuous improvement. Promote data-driven decision making.
- Endeavor to stay abreast of innovative digital campaign methodologies and strategies, further your knowledge of industry trends and best practices, and foster a solid understanding of the National Wildlife Federation’s mission and values.
- Highschool diploma required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Superior communications and political savvy, and excellent time management and organization skills.
- Creative thinking. Problem solving. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, coupled with strong initiative and willingness to take on projects and run with them.
- College degree preferred.
- Passion for the preservation and protection of wildlife and wild places is desirable.
- Experience working in a member organization, in environmental conservation or on political campaigns a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is desirable, as is familiarity with various CRM databases and reporting tool.
- Experience with a mass mailer program like Convio, BSD Tools, Salsa, MailChimp, Constant Contact, or similar would be ideal.