This listing has expired.
Are you an adaptable and enthusiastic ecologist, with a good understanding of environmental impact assessments (EIA), who can help STRI grow our Planning and Environment team?
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding consultancy department, working primarily in the sports and amenity sectors. This diverse role will involve ecological survey and general consultancy alongside acquisition, management and delivery of new projects.
The role will offer opportunity to work on major national projects across the UK. Travel and lone working will be important elements of the role, however, we are prepared to consider flexible working location and time patterns.
STRI Group is the world’s leading sports surface solutions provider. We produce world-class surfaces where athletes, of all abilities, can perform to their very best. Our expert teams enhance venues and events, encouraging sustainability and promoting future-proof design to make great sport happen.
Your role will include:
• Undertaking general ecological survey and providing ecological consultancy
• Assisting with EIA
• Detailed report writing
• Acquiring and managing projects
• Coordinating operational delivery of projects
• Sharing knowledge and business promotion through articles and presentations
• Travel (UK & international)
You will need:
• Knowledge of EIA Regulations and Best Practice Guidance
• A degree in an earth science related subject (CIEEM would be advantageous)
• Well-developed project management and organisational capabilities
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills
• Adaptability and problem-solving abilities
• A full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering email to [email protected]