This listing has expired.
Ecosulis are seeking to recruit knowledgeable and experienced individuals with excellent landscaping or countryside project experience, based across the Buckinghamshire area. The successful candidate will be highly motivated as well as being able to work in a busy, fast paced, pressured environment with first-hand experience of leading a team working towards tight deadlines.
You will essentially be strong character, used to dealing with sub-contractors and have experience of dealing with all aspects of a project. You will also be an excellent team leader and capable of operating under pressure.
You will need to have experience in:
- Managing/supervising workers and subcontractors.
- Experience working on groundwork, landscaping or countryside projects, as well as good knowledge across relevant sectors.
- Experience in managing/supervising works such as tree planting, vegetation clearance, fencing installation and ground prep
- Liaising with the project manager on day to day progress
- Organising staff work schedules.
- Ensuring work is carried out safely, as well as completing records for site reports.
- Making sure work completed as been done so to the correct specifications.
- Monitor plant, labour, tools and allocation of materials, orders and deliveries
- Recording of site activities and compliance documentation
You will need to hold:
- SSSTS/SMSTS (desirable)
- First Aid.
- CSCS card.
- Driving Licence (full/clean) & use of vehicle.
Previous landscaping or countryside project experience is essential.
We would also be interested to hear from experienced landscapers who feel like they want to progress into a management position.
Salary: depending on experience.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: March/April 2021
To apply for the role please send your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Ecosulis is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.