Ecosulis are the UK’s most experienced ecological consultancy and contractor, with over 25 years in the industry. We are currently seeking to employ an Ecological Clerk of Works in the Buckinghamshire area. Candidates will be selected according to their experience and attitude towards development, planning and conservation. The successful candidates will be working as integral members of the team, to delivery high quality work.
You will have:
- Three years of Ecological Clerk of Work experience.
- Auditing of site management plans/method statements to ensure project compliance.
- Provide advice to contractors on the delivery of agreed mitigation measures.
- Regular surveying to monitor environmental/ecological sensitivities at the site.
- Monitoring work activities in close proximity to sensitive environmental receptors to ensure impacts are minimised, i.e. preventing pollution run-off to rivers.
- Comply with and promote the company’s health, safety and ecological policy, and to take all due care with risks and hazards, for example carrying first-aid kit, wearing hard hat where necessary.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Travel to different locations and stay overnight when required.
- CSCS Card.
- Driving licence and vehicle.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference: ECoW2018
Start date: ASAP
Ecosulis Ltd is an equal opportunities employer