Starting salary circa £38,000pa plus company car.
BASC is the largest sporting shooting organisation in the UK, serving a growing membership of over 150,000 and a wide variety of stakeholder and public interests. It acts as a representative body for sporting shooting – fostering opportunity, safety, high standards and wildlife conservation.
BASC are looking to appoint a Head of Wildfowling to support our busy Wildfowling department. The successful individual will have the opportunity to develop their career, while supporting the Wildfowling department with both desk and field based projects. This position can be based at either our Head Office or one of our Regional offices.
The purpose of the role will be to provide proactive, comprehensive and efficient assistant support to the Wildfowling team with the aim of ensuring that the Association operates as effectively as possible.
Therefore the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of project management in the conservation, land management or coastal management environment
- In-depth practical knowledge and experience of Wildfowling
- A background in developing policy and influencing policy makers
- Ability to develop and manage teams
- Planning and organisational skills
- Experience of talking to customers / members and understanding their requirements
- Experience of writing articles, organising events and promoting specific aims
- Good communication with written word and public speaking
Further information and an application form may be downloaded from our website www.basc.org.uk alternatively please contact the HR department, BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham LL12 0HL. Telephone: 01244 573002. E-mail: email@example.com. Please quote reference HOW/MAY/18. The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 29/06/2018.