This listing has expired.
Galapagos Conservation Trust (GCT) is looking for an experienced Individual Giving & Membership Manager to support and grow our income from donors who give to us through membership, regular donations, annual appeals, fundraising events and legacies. Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving (Major Donors), you will be responsible for donors giving under £1,000 / year while working in our friendly and busy office in central London. By building upon existing relationships and attracting new supporters you will grow our income in this area, helping to create a sustainable platform for all of our fundraising activities.
Salary: £25-30k per annum (depending on experience)
Location: GCT Offices, Central London
Hours: Full time
What we want
- 3-5 years proven experience in individual fundraising
- Proven experience of generating regular income from individual donors and meeting donor recruitment and retention targets
- Excellent technical skills in CRM databases, reporting and analysis with a good understanding of audience segmentation and donor journeys
- Experience in the production of fundraising materials (both in print and digital)
- A good communicator who is also target driven and goal oriented
- A strong member of the team who will be responsive to the changing demands of a growing organisation
- A passion for conservation and the natural world
What you will get
- 4,000 engaged supporters
- Support from the Membership and Communications Officer
- Opportunities to develop your skills and to benefit from professional external training to support further development where relevant and feasible
- A connection with cutting edge conservation projects in the planet’s first World Heritage Site, the Galapagos Islands and the surrounding Galapagos Marine Reserve
- To be part of a committed team which is supported by a fully engaged Board of Trustees
To apply for this role, please send a completed application form and a covering letter explaining how you meet the key requirements of the role and your motivation for applying. The application form and contact details can be found on our website.
Closing Date: midnight on Sunday 2 February 2020
Interviews are likely to take place during the week of 10 February.