Are you keen to embark on a conservation adventure abroad and make a real impact?
GVI (international volunteering, gap year and internship provider) is hosting a Virtual Open Day on Saturday 21 October, and all are welcome. Their programs take place in amazing destinations all over the world, and facilitate conservation and community development efforts that align with the UN SDGs. You’re invited to attend this free event where you can learn more about their programs and ask questions live. To find out more/register, visit their website.
Imagine having an everlasting summer… It’s possible! You can follow the sun and travel to our research stations around the globe, have an unforgettable time and help to protect our beautiful planet.
GVI’s upcoming Virtual Open Day is your gateway to discovering the incredible opportunities. Whether you’re passionate about marine conservation, wildlife, climate change, biodiversity or endangered animals – there’s a program with your name on it.
During this free online event, you’ll get exclusive access to a wealth of information about our programs. Listen to captivating talks by our program and impact experts who are dedicating their lives to creating positive change.
Discover the inspiring stories of GVI alumni and learn how they’ve made a lasting difference across the globe.
Plus, this is your chance to get answers to all your burning questions and gain invaluable insights into what it truly means to be a part of GVI’s global community.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to explore your potential and become an agent of change. Reserve your spot to unlock a world of adventure, personal growth and meaningful impact.
This Virtual Open Day is for you if you want to:
- Listen to inspiring stories from past participants as they share their personal experiences.
- Learn about our community and conservation programs and internships in Costa Rica and Seychelles.
- Discover the top benefits of doing either a virtual or in-person internship.
- Learn more about our progressive teen expeditions and group programs.
- Ask questions and get feedback from our staff, alumni and ambassadors.
- Connect with passionate change-makers from all over the world.
- Learn about how to make the most out of an internship.
You’ll also get exclusive access to a special GVI Open Day offer.
Take the first step on the journey of a lifetime. Sign up for the Open Day. (Limited spots – first come, first served).