Are you detail orientated, and do you want to use your communication skills in an administrative role that makes an impact on the future of our oceans?
If you are a team player looking to become an expert in label licensing guidelines and processes, and further develop your account management skills, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As our Label Licensing Officer, you will be part of the multilingual MSCI Licensing team who process and approve requests for the use of the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) labels.
Customer-focused, you will be passionate about providing exceptional service and will feel at ease working to set processes. Meticulousness with great attention to detail are essential to this role.
You will work closely with commercial staff in our regional offices on licensing and commercial issues and build relationships with customers. In this varied role, you will ensure all relevant information is accurately entered into the database and be responsible for checking artwork, ensuring compliance and specific branding requirements are adhered to. Liaising with our customers, you will oversee the accounts and be comfortable negotiating changes that need to be made and meeting set deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly motivated individual with experience in administration and customer service.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- excellent English language skills, both written and spoken; another European language would be a great advantage;
- a strong focus on the delivery of excellent customer service, including expectation management;
- an interest and willingness to learn about licensing processes and the role of the Licensing team within the organisation;
- the ability to interpret complex rules, guidelines and policies and apply them in a practical setting;
- exceptional communication skills and is self-assured in liaising with people at all levels;
- excellent attention to detail with experience in working with databases including data entry and processing.
Download the full Job Description (PDF download).
If this has inspired you, please apply here with your current CV and a cover letter!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for application: 28 November 2022 @ 9am (GMT).
We’re an international organisation and our employees all demonstrate a level of cultural awareness, and value the diverse views and approaches relevant to the MSC program.
The MSC is committed to flexible working. We are currently running a trial for hybrid working, and the successful candidate will need to work from the London office a minimum 50% of working days each month.