This exciting post is based in a small but busy marketing team. You will engage target audiences to take part in UK’s leading biodiversity training courses and a renowned portfolio of wildlife identification guides. You will also assist in the delivery of marketing plans across FSC’s varied market sectors.
By using a full range of marketing activities, the post holder will recruit and retain young people (age 16+) and adults to learn about the environment to take practical actions to help nature recovery.
The scope is 300+ publication titles distributed through trade and consumer channels, plus online and in-person courses. Success will achieve accessible learning outcomes by developing/upscaling structured learning pathways. We are meeting the increasing need for knowledge of the natural world.
Base Negotiable however fortnightly travel to FSC Head Office, which is based near Shrewsbury will be required
Up to £25,167 per annum plus benefits
37.5 hours per week
Ideally you will have a good standard of education to include English & Maths, and/or appropriate vocational experience. You will also have a marketing or related qualification and experience of working in a marketing department is essential.
You will need to be highly organised with the ability to focus and prioritise workload. A prerequisite is excellent verbal/written communications skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
Come and be part of the team! We look forward to your application.
Please refer to the job description for full details of the responsibilities of the role.
We ask that you have –
- A great work ethic where aptitude and attitude are key
- A natural pride in the work you produce
- A flexible and adaptive approach able to perform using your own initiative both independently and as a team player
- A professional manner in all that you do
- An empathy with the aims and objectives of Field Studies Council
- A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
- Holidays 28 days inc bank holidays (increases with length of service – up to 5 extra days)
- Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Training & Development
- Happy to talk flexible working!
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please call Roisin McAteer via email email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of your completed application is 23 January 2022.
Interviews are scheduled to take place at via Zoom on a date to be confirmed.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by telephone and/or email.