Our nation’s public lands are important to all of us. No matter whether you are from the big city of Washington, DC or the small town of Washington, UT, we all have a stake in ensuring that our public lands are maintained for the benefit of all our communities and our future generations.
Do you enjoy hiking, biking, horseback riding, and other outdoor recreation? Are you passionate about preserving trails, public lands and other natural resources? The Center for Organizational Excellence has partnered with the Bureau of Land Management to recruit talented professionals and assist them through the application process. We invite you to explore a career as a Natural Resources Specialist.
What will you do?
- Maintain public lands and facilities for optimal recreation experience
- Manage government-owned lands and resources such as forests, beaches and wildlife
- Plan and implement resource conservation programs
- Build and construct trails for public use
- Partner with foresters, conservationist and other interdisciplinary teams
- Break away from the cubicle! Balance your time in the office by spending a part of your workday outdoors in the field
Job Tracking ID: 513000-713585
Job Location: Various, Open: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Eastern States (East of the Mississippi River), Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Wyoming
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: 04/07/2020
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP
Experience and Skills
What do you need to qualify?
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor degree in biological sciences, natural resources or related discipline OR combination of education and experience
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills
You will enjoy one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry, to include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings