This listing has expired.
Why do this workshop?
- Career starters: Improve your chances of getting your dream conservation job by getting a qualification in a required skill for many conservation positions.
- Practitioners: Learn how to write more successful grant applications.
What will I learn?
This training workshop has been developed with input from funders and experienced practitioners to help conservationists create high quality grant applications.
You will learn how to:
- Select the grant that is right for your project.
- Gather the information needed to develop your grant application.
- Create content for the application.
- Enhance and refine that content to make sure your application stands out and is easy to understand.
- Process the application from submission to responding to the result.
What will my learning experience be like?
In this online training workshop, we do our best to recreate the best of the interactive and supportive classroom environment, while offering you the flexibility to learn when and where you want. You will be supported throughout by our expert trainers via email, Zoom and WildHub.
The workshop is run over 6 weeks, with weekly live teaching sessions and pre-recorded training videos to work from in your own time.
Where can I find out more?
The next online training workshop in Grant Writing for Wildlife Conservation begins on the 20th July 2021. To find out more and sign up, go to www.wildteam.org.uk/online.
What people say about our training
“Highly interactive and engaging”
Jenny Cantlay. Doctoral researcher, Royal Holloway University of London.
“I genuinely LOVED the format of the online training sessions. It felt like being part of a classroom again!”
Reetika Maheshwary. Wildlife Protection Society of India (WPSI)
“Field projects lead by Bristol Zoological Society aim to increase their conservation impact and thanks to WildTeam’s great training, we will achieve that!”
Daphne Kerhoas. Bristol Zoological Society
“The mix of personal study and online group sessions made the courses very flexible, productive and enjoyable. Would thoroughly recommend!”
Rachel Cripps. Lancashire Wildlife Trust
“Thanks WildTeam for a very good and insightful training, as well as all the additional networking and learning opportunities your community provides.”
Ana Di Pangracio. Fundación Ambiente y Recursos Naturales (FARN)
Who is providing this training?
WildTeam UK is a not-for-profit charity that designs and delivers training in key skills that help conservationists increase their impact. To date, we have trained over 1000 conservationists from 77 countries.