This listing has expired.
You will play a significant role in the development and effectiveness of Learning through Landscapes by delivering an agreed media communications and marketing plan, including:
- Leading on media relations
- Managing and delivering PR campaigns in support of the organisation and individual projects
- Leading the co-ordination of the Outdoor Classroom Day campaign for the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Writing compelling and engaging copy for our website and other resources
- Managing and developing all social media channels for the organisation
- Marketing our income generating activities including training portfolio
We are looking for someone who can think creatively and develop strong media angles with a proven ability to research and identify powerful case studies suitable for the media as well as the ability to draft media comment for senior level staff. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong grammar and attention to detail are essential as are strong ICT skills.
PR And Marketing Officer – Winchester
Part-Time (29.6 Hours Per Week)
Salary £24.5k – £32k Pro Rata + Benefits
The deadline for applications is 9 am on Friday 28th June.
Interviews will be held in Winchester on Wednesday 10th July.