This listing has expired.
A fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary, forward-thinking environmental consultancy specialising in the Planning Industry. We have offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We work for a range of clients including house builders, developers, planners, architects, local planning authorities and private clients.
The role would involve leading the Eastleigh Ecology team, managing projects, carrying out protected species surveys, writing technical reports and providing support to Senior, Consultant and Graduate ecologists.
The candidate should have:
- Full membership with CIEEM
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Confident but calm approach
- Natural aptitude for problem-solving and finding pragmatic solutions
- Good knowledge of the planning industry (particularly housing)
- Experience managing a team of ecologists in a consultancy
- Excellent report writing skills (PEA, EcIA, HRA, AA)
- Confident providing advice to clients and contractors and attending client meetings
- Good knowledge of protected species ecology and legislation
- Hold at least 3 protected species licences
- Experience writing EPS mitigation licences and acting as a Named Ecologist
We have a dynamic team of motivated, talented ecologists, with a wide range of skills. We offer a competitive salary and a structured and varied working environment, with opportunities to learn and develop your career.
We offer generous CPD and training, which includes in-house ecology training, and formal training opportunities, both in ecological and professional skills.
If you think you are the right person to join ACD Environmental Ltd, please send a covering email and CV to Ecology Director Daniel Wood at [email protected]