This listing has expired.
We are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal.
The Rainforest Alliance works at the intersection of business, agriculture and forests. By bringing diverse allies together we are making deep-rooted change on some of our most pressing social and environmental issues. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people mitigate and adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways.
Our alliance needs you, whoever you are and wherever you stand. By joining forces with producers, businesses and consumers, we can transform our relationship with the land and forests we rely on. We can make that relationship work better for all.
Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
The Digital Production Coordinator will work within the Rainforest Alliance’s webteam to help manage content on our family of websites and our email newsletters. S/he will be responsible for posting new content, update existing content, and participate in the development of new functionality and website redesigns. In addition, this position will be responsible for the execution, management, and reporting on our Fundraising, Events, Communications, and Marketing email campaigns.
- Help to manage content on the Rainforest Alliance’s websites, in both Drupal and WordPress CMS’.
- Optimize website content for SEO and visitor engagement
- Support multilingual versions of Rainforest Alliance websites
- Adjust text and photos to fit into existing website layouts
- Continually learn techniques and best practices for emerging web design, user experience, and content strategy trends;
- Set up and maintain email registration landing pages, event registration pages, and online donation forms;
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email campaigns in Blackbaud/Convio CRM, including email set-up, QA, A/B testing, scheduling, analysis, and calendar maintenance;
- Regularly monitor and analyze overall email performance using email reports and dashboards, and give occasional presentations to colleagues;
- Support as needed with email marketing projects including list hygiene, nurturing campaign development, privacy law compliance, and deliverability;
- Support as needed with list management needs such as audience selection, queries, list updates and processing, data matching, administrative and Customer-relationship management related requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree in web programming;
- Minimum of 2 years website creation and maintenance experience;
- Demonstrated experience trouble-shooting cross-browser and -platform issues, and working with content management systems, including Drupal and WordPress;
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and editing and optimizing photos for online publishing;
- Demonstrated experience managing and building responsive email campaigns, with experience using frameworks like Foundation a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using Blackbaud/Convio CRM strongly preferred; experience using MailChimp or other similar platforms a plus.
- Experience using Litmus or a similar email testing platform for QA.
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner.
- Interest in conservation and/or sustainable development preferred
Commensurate with experience.