Our nation’s public lands are important to all of us. No matter whether you are from the big city of Washington, DC or the small town of Washington, UT, we all have a stake in ensuring that our public lands are maintained and utilized for the benefit of all our communities and for future generations.
Do you have the knack for bringing together diverse teams to help solve challenges? Are you interested in playing a key role in how public lands and other natural resources are utilized? The Center for Organizational Excellence has partnered with the Bureau of Land Management to recruit talented professionals and assist them through the application process. We invite you to explore a career as a Land Project Manager.
What will you do?
- Play a key role in ensuring that public lands and facilities are effectively utilized and preserved
- Help to broker a wide variety of complex land and realty transactions
- Determine land ownership and status, review applications and plans to develop public lands, and conduct field examinations
- Protect the environment by developing environmental assessments for proposed actions which affect the lands program
- Partner with the public, State and county agencies & others regarding realty matters on public lands
- Break away from the cubicle! Balance your time in the office by spending a part of your workday outdoors in the field
Job Tracking ID: 513000-713586
Job Location: Various, Open: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Eastern States (East of the Mississippi River), Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Wyoming
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: 04/07/2020
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP
Experience and Skills
What do you need to qualify?
- US Citizenship
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- You cannot hold an active real estate license
You will enjoy one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry, to include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings