We are looking for Students that want to do their internship, Veterinary, Conservation, Wildlife Biology etc or Volunteers wanting to help out on the farm.
Muller Stud is a private game reserve, 32,427 acres, located close to the World-renowned Etosha National Park, Namibia, aiming to convert old cattle farmland to a game reserve, and thereby to conserve large game.
The introduction of indigenous Game and Predators back into their natural habitat is a step towards our goal in creating this Wildlife Sanctuary.
Want to experience some real “live” African Adventures?
Be part of this exciting wildlife development and join our team for an unforgettable adventure in beautiful Namibia.
By volunteering at Muller Stud, you contribute to the conservation of Namibia’s & Africa’s endangered white rhino.
Volunteers: 2 weeks – 3 months
Internships – euro 500/month
Volunteers – U$350/week
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer to and from Outjo to Muller Stud
- Accommodation on Muller Stud Reserve
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Supper
- Full support and assistance from your program coordinator throughout your time at Muller Stud
OUR PRICES EXCLUDE:
- Flights Tickets
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Weekend trips and other non-project activities
- All items of a personal nature e.g. curios, gifts, clothing, toiletries, etc.
- Snacks and alcohol drinks. Please note alcohol is not allowed during the day time.
- Jana Malherbe
Volunteer Co-ordinator, MULLER STUD
- +264 (81) 633 6521
- [email protected]
- P.O. Box 339, Outjo, Namibia