This listing has expired.
Are you interested in assisting a busy team with very varied demands that impact on every aspect of the core business of what the MSC stands for? If you are looking to impact on the future of our oceans then we have an opportunity for you in the Science and Standards department at the Marine Stewardship Council as a Team Administrator.
As the Team Administrator you will be supporting some of the brightest minds in marine science globally and will be able to make a real impact on the mission and vision of the Marine Stewardship Council. In doing so, we will assist you in developing your career.
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly motivated individual with some experience in administration.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Exceptional communication skills and is confident liaising with people at all levels;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive approach to work and lots of initiative;
- A highly organised/logical thought process with excellent multi-tasking skills;
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this has inspired you, please apply here: https://msc.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2211426?cid=1970
Closing date : 13 June 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, this is a 12-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of being extended. This will be reviewed 10 months into the contract.
This role will be based in London so applicants must have the right to live and work within the UK.