This listing has expired.
A live training event hosted by Dr Nick Askew and Kristi Foster from Conservation Careers being held on Thursday 18th July at 7pm (UK time).
During the webinar you’ll learn:
- What employers look for in applications? An example from Save The Rhino.
- The top things to avoid when applying for a conservation job? The dos and don’t of successful applications.
- What to include in your CV or Resume to get an interview for a conservation job? A detailed overview of the perfect CV or Resume.
At the end, there will also be time for questions and answers.
Places are limited to just 100 participants, so please register here to secure your place and get:
- Details sent to your inbox for how to attend the meeting, plus an email reminder on the day of the event, and a recording of the event (should you miss it – life happens!)
- BONUS! How to Apply for a Conservation Job: A Complete Guide to producing successful CVs, Resumes and Cover Letters. This step-by-step guide will help you write a stand-out application designed to get you an interview.