Critter Control Operations specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading nuisance wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization!
As a successful Wildlife Sales Consultant, you will grow sales and generate new accounts in your assigned territories by responding to provided leads and uncovering new business opportunities. You will be part of a team of heroes and problem solvers, who while selling our industry leading services and products, provide assistance to field service personnel as needed.
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer’s needs
- Create, present, and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Lead with a safety first mindset
We go where the wildlife goes! Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Using a ladder within the manufacturer’s required weight capacity
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required
- Service, general labor or construction experience is preferred but not required
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen