COURSE DATES: 18 JULY – 29 AUGUST 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 JULY 2022
The need for well-designed, well-funded conservation projects has never been more acute as we confront the global climate emergency and biodiversity crisis. That is why the Tropical Biology Association has developed a professional training course on fundraising skills for people who want to make a difference in conservation.
This online course will help you take the next step in your conservation career by giving you:
- Practical skills for developing winning grant proposals
- Insights from the funders’ perspective into what funders are looking for
- Knowledge of how to structure a proposal and communicate your project ideas
- Expertise and confidence to help you stand out from the crowd
WHO IS IT FOR?
We have designed this course specifically for people who want to develop their professional skills and gain expertise they need to write winning grant applications.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- 18 July – 29 July: Principles of successful fundraising
- 1 August – 12 August: Writing a winning grant proposal
- 15 August – 26 August: Strategic fundraising
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
This 6-week online course (4 hours per week) will be mainly self-paced independent study in our virtual learning environment to ensure maximum flexibility around your work and home life. There will be 90 minutes of live zoom per module.
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
To secure your place, simply visit: bit.ly/3HkWOJu
The cost to attend is £360 (or £306 if you book before 26 June) and the course is limited to 30 students. Applications are on a first come, first-served basis and the deadline is midnight (GMT) on 17 July 2022.
Scholarships are available for students from low-income countries. Please contact us at email@example.com if you think you are eligible.
For further information about this course, please visit: bit.ly/3HkWOJu
This course is taught by the Tropical Biology Association (TBA) and sponsored by MAVA Fondation Pour la Nature.