This listing has expired.
- Attend and contribute to Trustee meetings
- Act solely in SWT’s best interests
- Help manage SWT’s resources responsibly
- Comply with SWT’s governing document and the law (this will be explained in more detail in your induction process)
- Act as the link with the youth forum and advise on realistic recommendations for their annual report to Trustees.
We’re looking for anyone aged 18- 26 years:
- Who can bring a younger perspective to our Board of Trustees and contribute new ideas.
- Who’s a great communicator
- Who listens and acts fairly
- Willing to understand and take on the duties and responsibilities of being a trustee.
A full description of the role can be downloaded here.
To apply, please write a short description or make a two-minute film about yourself, your interests, things you have experienced in life and learning that make you an ideal trustee and a proposal detailing why you want to be a SWT Trustee, how you fit the role requirements and what skills and experience you can bring to our board of trustees.
Deadline for applications is 9am on 8th August 2022.
Please email your personal statement or film to firstname.lastname@example.org