This goal of this course is for you to confidently be able to plan and deliver effective communications activities, during your career as a wildlife conservationist. Making you more employable, competitive and better in your work.
The structure of the course follows a detailed analysis of what employers are looking for when hiring early-career conservationists.
During the course you’ll learn:
- How to produce a communications plan for conservation projects?
- How to write engaging copy about conservation projects?
- How to get press and media coverage for conservation projects?
- How to build and engage audiences on social media for conservation projects?
- How to create content to support conservation campaigns?
- How to measure the success of your communications activities?
Alongside the course content, each Conservation Career-Booster includes:
- Support from us. You’ll have support from us (see profiles below) via email, Zoom, and in our private Facebook group. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
- Six Step-by-Step Modules to attack at your own pace. You’ll learn how to plan and deliver effective communications, as part of your duties as a conservation professional. A new module is released each week.
- Access to a growing online community of course-mates from across the globe to share ideas, ask questions and support one another.
- Each module includes tasks carefully designed to practice and refine key skills covered in the course.
- A year’s membership to the Conservation Careers Academy (worth £40). This gives you access to around 8,000 opportunities (jobs, volunteering, Internships, courses and more), our CV talent pool, online forum, TWO eBooks and much more…! More details below.
- Rock-solid guarantee: Try it for 14 days. Not happy for whatever reason? We will refund 100% of your money.
- Certificate. Everyone who completes the course receives a certificate.