Calling all budding bloggers and talented communicators
Conservation Careers is one of the fastest growing websites dedicated to helping people protect wildlife. We’re lighting up the job market by providing careers advice and information to a network of over 40,000 conservationists in 180 countries across the globe.
We’re looking for five people who share our commitment to helping conservationists along their career paths through providing the highest quality information on the web.
If you’re a budding blogger or talented communicator we’d love to hear from you.
- Research and produce interesting, informative and relevant content for the Conservation Careers website.
- Content my take the form of careers advice or interviews with key conservationists.
- Please take a look at our careers advice section of the website for examples of content which you will produce.
- A passion for wildlife conservation.
- A thirst for knowledge, and ability to use own initiative to research topics.
- An ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to an international web audience using English.
- Initial duration is for three months, but may be extended if both parties agree.
- Part-time working around your life and work is fine. You can work as hard as you like!
- The roles are voluntary and home-based.
- You’ll be fully credited as the author of your posts; receiving promotion for your work.
- You’ll receive support, guidance and encouragement from the Conservation Careers team.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in fewer than 200 words why you’d benefit from being a Conservation Careers Blogger.
- Deadline is 31st Jan 2018