Webinar | How to get things done like a CEO
Have you ever been busy all day but at the end of the day when you look back and ask yourself what you got done you can’t really think of anything?
Would you like to enjoy the clarity of mind of knowing at every moment exactly what you need to get done? Learn how to optimise your productivity and clear up your mental space – like a CEO!
Join us for a free webinar with Michael Bauman, Peak Performance Coach and Host of the Success Engineering Podcast, to uncover the secrets of a productive, successful and happy career.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- What is success? (and how you can experience more of it)
- Top down vs. bottom up optimisation
- The 80/20 rule for productivity
- Objective and Key Results (OKRs)
- David’s Allen’s Getting Things Done Process. David Allen has worked with some of the most influential CEOs and companies in the world on productivity and how to get things done.
Watch the webinar | How to get things done like a CEO
Meet our guest speaker | Michael Bauman
Michael Bauman is the CEO at Success Engineering, Peak Performance Coach, podcaster, world traveler, husband, and father.
Once ‘quietly desperate’ in an overworked job that left him feeling hollow and empty, Michael is fascinated with redefining our understanding of success to include every area of life, not only wealth accumulation. He’s dedicated to exploring the variegated facets of success and the practical steps we can take to experience more of it on a daily basis.
With the central question, ‘How can I engineer the feeling of success in every area of life?’, he shares everything from ancient wisdom and philosophy through to cutting edge research in neuroscience, happiness, motivation, psychology and more at www.successengineering.org.
Resources | How to get things done like a CEO
- Get your free Success Engineering Ebook at www.successengineering.org.
- Check out the Success Engineering Podcast.
- Get careers advice from conservation CEOs on our Careers Advice Blog.
David Allen’s Getting Things Done Method