This listing has expired.
This paid job will give you the opportunity to contribute directly to the long term conservation of the wildlife and ecosystems that call this part of Africa home. Alongside your team members, you will be trained to collect vital behavioural data on the local predators and large herbivores as well how to use various pieces of equipment and identify and track various animals.
You will work closely with the Science Officer to assist with research and help train and develop interns and volunteers from across the globe.
- Conducting training lectures and improving presentations
- Brain-storming research ideas and trying to implement them on the reserve
- Assist with collaborating with other organizations utilizing our data
- Maintain health & safety standards
- Entering and checking data quality
- Cleaning and maintaining rifles
- Mentoring volunteers
- Conducting Town Trips with volunteers
- Stock taking of food and house supplies
- Assisting with camp duties such as cooking and cleaning
- Entertaining volunteers
- experience in conservation
- experience in compiling research
Reports to: Science Officer