This listing has expired.
Are you looking for the best training to further your conservation career? Do you think you might need to do a Masters, Postgraduate Certificate or similar? During this live event, we’ll speak to leading Course Directors from Cambridge and Oxford Universities to answer your questions.
- Dr Nick Askew, Director of Conservation Careers (Chair)
- Dr Chris Sandbrook, Course Director of the Masters in Conservation Leadership, University of Cambridge.
- Dr Chloë Montes Strevens Course Director of the Masters in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, University of Oxford.
- Dr Ada Grabowska-Zhang, Course Director for the Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Ecological Survey Techniques, University of Oxford.
Topics we’ll cover include
- What are the different postgraduate training opportunities in conservation?
- What are the benefits of doing postgraduate training?
- What types of people should consider doing a Masters/PGCert?
- What are the typical career paths/prospects following such a course?
- Q&A – There will be time at the end to ask your questions and get answers from the panel. Come with your questions to ask!
Date – The live, free, online event will be held on Wednesday 6th November at 7:30pm – 8:30 pm UK.