Webinar | How to apply for any conservation job
Are you submitting job applications without results? Are you amidst the nearly 85% of conservationists who are experiencing job application fatigue? Would you like to stop the cycle of application burnout and start landing jobs?
We’re on a mission to help conservationists achieve career success, and we want to help YOU produce a stand-out application designed to get you an interview!
We’ve combined everything we’ve learnt over the past 7 years’ at Conservation Careers – from talking to top conservation employers, interviewing 500+ professional conservationists, training 1,500+ students and coaching 100+ job applicants – into a formula for success.
Join Conservation Careers Director Dr Nick Askew and Head of Engagement Kristi Foster for a free webinar to master a system for success that you can apply to ANY job application in your career – whether you’re a graduate, career switcher or professional.
During this webinar you’ll learn to:
- Show an employer you understand their needs
- Identify strengths you may have underestimated and showcase them confidently using career success stories.
- Tell an employer how you can help them (what makes YOU the best candidate)
- Write stand-out cover letters, CVs and resumes that employers will love
- Learn the top X mistakes to avoid and what you can do instead
- Bring your questions and get answers from Nick and Kristi
Watch the webinar | How to Apply for Any Conservation Job
Careers Advice, Professional Development, Recruitment Tips, Webinars