£2,961 per year
You have the opportunity to implement researches in such areas as:
• Global ecology and biodiversity (tree species diversity; time-change in biodiversity trends; decomposition across biomes; etc.).
• Impacts of beaver dams on C-cycle in the Ob river basin.
• Primary ecological successions on the melting profile of the Small Aktru glacier (Altai Mountains).
• Siberian pine’s growth under climate change (a dendrochronological analysis).
• Treeline shifting northward in Russian mountains.
• Recent trends in deforestation and fire across Russia.
• Studies about Snow leopard, ethology, ecology and conservation biology (Altai and Tibet), and many others.
Want to find out more about this course? It is FREE to do so, you just need to log in to enjoy full access to this course, and nearly 2,000 other conservation training courses.