Effective Communications for Conservationists
Has this ever happened to you? You began a conversation, interview or meeting with a great outcome in mind, but left feeling like you made a bad impression or missed an opportunity?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could sharpen your skills to navigate any conversation effectively?
In this free webinar from Conservation Careers, we’ll be talking to Dr Stefanie Rog about Professional and Personal Communications.
Stefanie is a Conservation Biologist, Evolutionary Ecologist and Team Motivator with over 10 years’ experience in managing projects that focus on protecting the natural world.
She built her communication expertise through her work in 7 countries (across academic, government and NGO sectors) where she led diverse teams under challenging conditions. She is passionate about helping others adapt their communication for any situation.
During the live event you’ll learn:
- What is effective professional communication?
- The three truths of communication
- What often goes wrong in communication?
- Practical strategies to have more effective conversations and feel more confident – in any situation
- How you can practice your communication skills to go into your next important conversation with confidence
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
- When | Thursday 25th June 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm UK time
- Where | The event will be held via Zoom
- How | Please register your details below to reserve your place and get the details for how to participate