We are seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, engaging and professional Field Ecologist and Interpretation Officer to join our events team in the delivery of outstanding visitor experiences as well as assist with ecological survey work across AWC’s network of sanctuaries. Reporting to the Senior Development Executive, Regional Science Manager and Senior Interpretations Officer, as well as collaboratively working alongside hospitality, operations and science staff, you will ensure the science-based conservation programs delivered by AWC are effectively communicated to the public and supporters, and significantly contribute to AWC’s science program. Approximately 70% of your time will involve guiding and interpretation at AWC’s events. The remaining 30% of your time will be s...

... This Content is for Members Only. Please check out our membership packages or Login to view the full job details on this page, including employer name, deadline, full job description and a link to apply. To find out more about the benefits of memberships, please click here.