This listing has expired.
Ecosulis Ltd is looking to recruit Lead Bat Surveyors to contribute to a diverse mix of ecological projects, you will share our values, believing that people and nature can coexist and that innovation and collaboration get the best outcome.
Candidates will be selected according to their experience and attitude towards development, planning and conservation. Based in the Birmingham/West Midlands area you and your assistant will be required to travel locally to undertake bat surveys.
You will have:
- Hold a Natural England Class 2 Bat Survey Licence.
- Previous demonstrable experience of leading bat surveys.
- Associate/Full membership of the CIEEM.
- Demonstrable understanding of UK legislation, planning policy and best practice.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Clean driving licence and own transport essential.
Please send your CV to Laura Joy – email@example.com quoting the following reference: BIRMLS2018
Ecosulis Ltd is an equal opportunities employer