This listing has expired.
ZSL is seeking a creative, meticulous Digital Content Editor to support a major content migration project as ZSL develops three new websites. You will help to develop and maintain ZSL’s digital channels including ZSL.org, play an integral role in the construction its new websites, and support related social media accounts. You will be communicating and promoting the work of ZSL to a global audience. This post will combine office-based working (London) and remote working with some travel required to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Migrating content from our old site to one of our new sites – editing and updating as necessary
- Content gathering and research conducted by liaison with internal experts
- Create fresh content in line with the content strategy for the new websites
- Monitor social media channels and create and post relevant content
- Source, write and edit web and social content in a consistent editorial style in line with brand guidelines
- Support the Digital Content Team in the creation of day-to-day and campaign content
- Strong writing skills, able to create crisp and compelling copy, and flexibility to do this across a wide range of topic areas
- Strong verbal and communications skills, able to build relationships and liaise effectively with people at all levels across the organisation to harvest/create compelling content
- Experience working across a variety of social media platforms
- A good eye for a story and an understanding of what makes interesting online content
- A methodical approach to processing large volumes of content
- Desire to learn more about the world of online and digital media
- Ability to write for multiple audiences in specific tone of voice as directed
- Ability to work to a deadline and manage one’s own time effectively
This is a fantastic position for an individual looking to develop their Digital skills and gain experience as a key contributor to a large-scale website project. You will have exposure to a variety of departments and stakeholders at different levels. If you have the aspiration to not only problem solve but to create new opportunities to support the Digital Content team within ZSL, then we would love to hear from you.