This listing has expired.
– Part Time
– Los Angeles
Get 1-1 mentorship and guidance from our Education Director (experienced as a research biologist and faculty member in biology) and assist in the creation and delivery of both local and international education programs.
Our education program is designed to create long term behavioral change to help stop the poaching crisis. Our goal is to develop and deliver educational content through partners on the ground in Africa (we are currently partnered with two organizations in Zambia) and Asia. A major component of our current education program is based locally, by delivering talks and content to schools in the Los Angeles area.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in the creation of educational content for conservation biology and other modules
- Research topics surrounding the poaching crisis and the species affected
- Delivery of educational talks to schools in the Los Angeles area
- Formation of partnerships with educational bodies internationally
- Creation of short form educational content for online mobile consumption
This is a great opportunity for networking, gaining experience and guidance from an experienced science educator.
There is also opportunity for this position to lead to a paid position. Grant(s) pending.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply