This listing has expired.
Japanese Knotweed Ltd specialise in the control and eradication of Japanese knotweed and other invasive species, throughout the UK. We mitigate and solve the problems invasive weeds cause for property developers, construction companies, infrastructure & engineering companies, corporate clients, local authorities, housing associations and private homeowners. We pride ourselves on offering the best service in the industry.
Our people are brilliant – they are self-motivated and dedicated. They are reliable and conscientious, and all share the same vision. They are energized by delivering outstanding service to our customers with transparency and accountability, and this is what makes us a market leader.
We aspire to employ the best people to work for us, people who can take ownership of their roles and who enjoy doing what they do best, for a friendly and caring company. You will be a well organised and problem-solving person who is motivated by delivering high standards and who takes pride in a job well done.
- Drive the business forwards as a leading national company for invasive weeds/species, asbestos contaminated ground remediation and pest control.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to create and implement a strategic business development and marketing plan. Play a key role in the growth and expansion of Japanese Knotweed Ltd. Implement long-term growth strategies in line with the company goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities nationally. Generate a sales pipeline from key clients and target organisations.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and achieve long-term key customer relationships to increase the business’s visibility and reputation.
- Responsible for the marketing, communications and promotional activity.
- Oversee the promotion of JKL using social media platforms such as Google and Facebook, and the production of articles, blogs, videos, brochures to assist in developing the company’s reputation.
- Responsible for management of the website design/content and overall branding and image.
- Manage and develop new business services and revenue opportunities, such as other invasive species, asbestos contaminated soils (ACS) and pest control
- Implement, monitor, measure and report on all business development and marketing activity, monthly and quarterly
- Proactively and strategically manage and lead the day-to-day work undertaken by the business development and marketing team and our support partners and suppliers to ensure delivery against business objectives and targets.
- Take line management responsibility of the team, to include staff development and team performance through the delivery of clear project plans and staff objectives
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a Business Development and Marketing role.
- Excellent relationship development and management skills to build both internal and external relationships.
- Totally dedicated to providing excellent customer service and highly motivated in contacting customers, presenting our business, and securing opportunities.
- Proactive, tenacious and results driven, with positive attitude and drive.
- Effective at negotiations and excellent at communication .
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Commercially aware and strong business acumen.
- Highly numerate and computer literate (MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).Highly proficient with video conferencing software.
- Professional, reliable, and willing to go that extra mile with a flexible approach to working hours and location.
Full time permanent position. The working hours 40+ are to be flexible to meet the demands of the role, ensuring that the responsibilities of the role and deadlines are met
Location – Working from your home. Occasional travel to the Romsey office and other locations for work and meetings
- Salary £45,000 per annum
- Performance related Bonus Scheme
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Medicash Health Plan
- 25 days holiday plus all Bank holidays with holiday buy back scheme of up to 17 days
- Additional holiday and bonus award for recognition of long service recognition
- Birthday, Christmas, and other special occasion gifts
- Company events and breakfasts
Sounds interesting? Send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Product Manager, Director of Business Development, Head of Sales, Head of Sales and Marketing, Business Development Manager, Invasive Species Consultant, Environmental Consultant, Ecological Consultant, Senior Ecologist, Pest Control may be considered.