This listing has expired.
Starting date: ASAP
Reports to: Global Outreach Manager
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
Salary Range: £1400-£1900 pm (combination of basic and commission), based on level of experience.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Compensation: £1400-£1900 pm (combination of basic and commission), based on level of experience.
About the role
The main goal of this position is to engage and motivate our UK ambassadors to raise awareness of GVI and cultivate prospective participants.
To thrive in the Outreach Team, you need to be a team player who enjoys a fun but fast-paced environment. Our work ranges from communication with GVI ambassadors to virtual/physical events, to researching innovative ways to increase GVI’s brand awareness.
What you will do
- Onboard all new UK GVI ambassadors and provide them with the relevant materials.
- Be the primary point of contact for all UK ambassadors and alumni, and to be responsible for all outgoing communications to all UK ambassadors and alumni.
- Plan and execute a rolling schedule of activities and events to raise awareness of GVI in geographically and demographically relevant target markets, with a strong focus on awareness-leading-to-response.
- Represent GVI and to present at both in-person and virtual events when necessary, or to ensure ambassadors are present representing GVI.
- Maintain a group of GVI ambassadors available to the sales and marketing teams that are available to speak to with prospective participants or their parents.
- Organize UK Open Days when necessary and coordinate attendance by ambassadors.
- Assist in organizing and running global events such as Open Days.
- Drive new reviews every month on all review platforms and to ensure responses are
- Ensure we are gaining maximum value from our UK ambassadors.
- Consistently motivate and engage the UK GVI ambassadors.
- Support other teams at GVI when ambassador engagement/feedback is required.
- Keep all relevant reports on SalesForce accurate and up to date.
- Support ambassadors in any GCP fundraising efforts.
- Support management with ad-hoc outreach-related tasks.
What you will need
- Tertiary education or at least 2 years of work experience in marketing, PR, and/or sales (or a similar relevant field)
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and competencies
- Highly organized
- Great marketing mind (can spot an opportunity and take initiative)
- Proficient in GSuite, Word, and PowerPoint
- A natural at networking
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good with admin
- Good at presenting
- Fairly digitally-savvy
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Fast learner
- Sense of humour
- Confident, likeable mannerisms
- A passion for connecting with people and building relationships
- Interest in volunteering/travelling/sustainable development
- A fan of GIFs
GVI is an international multi-award-winning social enterprise on a mission to build a global network of people united by their passion to make a difference. We run programs in 13 countries worldwide aligned to the objectives of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
GVI is a platform for personal growth, and our staff have the ability to develop themselves across teams, departments, and even locations! We value passion, authenticity, entrepreneurship and innovation and treat all of our stakeholders with respect and compassion above everything else.
You can find out more about the types of work we do, and who we are as an organization here.
Please note: We will do our utmost to respond to all applicants, however, given the large volume of applications we receive, this isn’t always possible. If you do not hear back from us within three-four weeks, please take it that on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.