This listing has expired.
RammSanderson employs over 30 ecologists across three offices in strategic locations in the East & West Midlands and South Yorkshire. We continue to enjoy growth across the board and as a result, have opportunities for enthusiastic, diligent and hardworking ecologists with a range of skills and experiences to join us.
One of our main requirements at present is for Senior Ecologists Candidates with Class I and Class II Natural England bat survey licences. We also require experienced ecological professionals to help manage projects, complete a variety of surveys, write a range of reports, licence applications and other related written elements. Experience and demonstrable competencies surveying for herpetofauna, mammals (including bats) and botany would be essential, other areas of specialism such as ornithology or EIA production would also be considered.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years’ Ecological Consultancy experience
- Hold Natural England survey licences for at least one protected group or species, potentially with experience of applying for mitigation licences.
- Associate / Full CIEEM Membership
- Be able to manage multiple ecological projects simultaneously
- Have botanical survey abilities sufficient to complete Phase 1 Habitat Surveys of a range of habitats
- At least one degree in Ecology or a related field
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer an exciting, flexible, challenging, light-hearted, yet professional working environment with unparalleled opportunities to learn, competitive rates of pay, overtime and Time Off In Lieu.
Benefits including; internal training programme, external training budget, a fleet of serviced vans, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, discounts on high street stores, reduced cinema tickets, social events and more!
We have offices in Stafford, Derby/Nottingham and Sheffield. Flexible working options considered due to the national scope of our projects. Feel free to get in touch for a discussion.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or in working for us at any level, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected] or call 0115 930 2493.