Navigate the complex relationships between the environment, management, and policy by learning the principles and tools needed to thrive. From the evolving state of renewable energies to the impact of regulations, learn the ethical implications and management needs of the industry. Be equipped to solve environmental challenges in our local and global communities through innovative thinking, strategic analysis, and ethical leadership.
- Energy and Sustainability
- Environmental Analytics and Reporting
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Management
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Natural Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Integrate environmental principles into organizational decisions and operations
- Analyze, solve, and evaluate environmental issues that impact the public
- Apply advanced methods such as life-cycle cost analysis, impact assessments and budgeting.
Format: Online or Evening
Admission: No GRE or GMAT
Time Commitment: As few as 18 months
Tuition: USD $35,040 for the full program