Job Description: The Great Basin Institute, in cooperation with the Bureau of Land Management is recruiting 1 Hydrology Technician for the Casper Field Office, located in Casper, WY. Under the direction of the Hydrologist, the selected candidate will work closely with the agency hydrologist to assist with stream monitoring, weather station maintenance, riparian and wetland monitoring, fence maintenance for spring exclosures, surface water and groundwater collections and soil sample collection and processing. This position is field-work intensive with approximately 90% of the term spent in the field and the remaining 10% spent analyzing data and compiling progress and final reports to be submitted by established deadlines. Duties Include: • Conducting

Want to find out more about this job? Join our Conservation Careers Academy to view the full details of this course, along with over 15,000 conservation jobs, courses, internships and volunteer placements each year globally, along with many other career-boosting benefits!