This listing has expired.
Build a successful career in conservation and data science with a Master of Quantitative Biology from The University of Queensland (UQ). This unique program teaches you to apply mathematical modelling, machine learning and statistical analysis to biological research.
What you’ll learn:
You’ll learn to use industry-relevant programming software and become an expert in experimental design and data collection to solve challenges across biological fields.
How you’ll learn:
- This program can be completed online or face-to-face at The University of Queensland’s St Lucia campus
- This masters can be completed in 12 or 18 months, depending on your prior qualifications
Where you’ll work:
The specialist skills taught in this program can be applied to a wide range of industries.
- Agriculture and fisheries
- Environmental management
- Personalised medicine
UQ is a global leader for environmental sciences:
- #1 in the world for biodiversity conservation*
- #3 for marine and freshwater ecology*
- #6 for ecology*
- #6 for environmental sciences*
- #4 for environment and ecology**
** NTU 2021